Thursday, October 15, 2009

What I (Daniel) am Learning

I am very glad my mom is my teacher. I am leaning to add. And I can count to 100 all be myself. Mom is teaching me how to tell left from right. I am learning all about shapes and patterns in my math. I am also learning how to write the date on my special calender. That is what I am learning about in math.

In phonics I am learning how to read. And I can read two books. I can write my name all by myself.I can write really good too. I color pictures of my stories.And I cut out lots of pictures. I like to cut out pictures from magazines. My favorite thing to do in phonics is writing.Well that is what I am learning in school.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel--Wow, you're learning so much in school. I can't wait to visit and here you read a book to me!! Math sounds fun the way you're doing it!!

    Love,
    Grandma Cupcake

    ReplyDelete