Monday, October 19, 2009

Humbling Myself

Like last year we are being homeschooled once again. And also like last year I struggle with doing school with my brothers. I love being homeschooled but, there are just some days when I just feel like putting duct tape over there mouths. But then I think what am I doing to irritate them that is causing them to drive me insane. When I think about it that way I realize that I am not treating them in a way I would like to be treated. In doing that they just copy me.

Well then I started thinking about it a little more and thought what would happen if I treated them how I would treat one of my friends or a relative. Then maybe they would follow after my lead. And if they did follow after my lead than we would argue less and would treat each other more kindly. I know we are not perfect so even when we fight we should be able to forgive and forget.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment