Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SuperMom to the Rescue!

Today my wonderful super mom went to the store even though it is super rainy and cold and wet. She is so amazing to be able to go to the store and buy us food to eat and a big pumkin that we have been begging for.
She even got us some poptarts! Now you can not tell me that is not a supermom!

Proverbs 31:15 "She is like merchant ships; She brings her food from afar.

Then this morning she sat down and taught Daniel school. Well it was kind of hard for her to teach him today because the princple (dad) was being very distracting to Daniel. And she just told him to quit it or she would have to teach him acouple lessons. Now for a teacher to put up through I know she is a supermom.
So I am so thankful God has given me a wonderful supermom!

2 comments:

  1. You DO have a super mom, Laura!! And I think she has a super daughter!! :-)
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete