Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Building a plane and boat - by Nate

Me and my dad are building a plane and a boat. I am building the boat,and my dad is building the plane.
The plane is almost done. But the boat is not.  The plane is made out of balsa wood and my boat is made from another kind of wood, but not balsa wood!  I am making a Sharp Schooner.  It will be about a foot long, but will not float, it's just a model.  It will have sails.  Dad's plane is MUCH bigger. It's a Piper Cub J-3.  It's 3 feet and wingspan is about 5 feet long. Dad got a different plane today to practice flying so he doesn't crash his Piper Cub.  I like working on wood projects with my Dad.  I want to do it again and again and again!







                                                                                                        BY NATE.

2 comments: