Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day Twenty-six – Brown plaid flats

Funny story about these shoes:

shoes-1-20

I was at Barnes and Noble shopping one evening with my friend, Tammy. That night I had on a pair of high heeled clogs.  As we were browsing and sipping our coffee something felt weird under me.

“What’s going on?” I asked as I looked down. And then, my 3 inch, chunky heel broke right off of my shoe! Tammy and I both started laughing! I particularly thought it was funny and started to walk around Barnes and Noble with one flat shoe and one 3-inch high heel. Up. Down. Up. Down. I was cracking up. Tammy was embarrassed.

“Cut it out, Molly!”

Of course, that just made me do it more.

Thankfully, DSW is next door to Barnes and Noble, and I had a witness who informed Nathan I truly HAD to buy a pair of shoes that night! As you can see, I opted for a sensible pair of flats for mall walking.

1 comment:

  1. That's what I love about you. You are quick to find humor in strange situations!

    ReplyDelete