Monday, June 7, 2010

Day Twenty - Cream Suede Mary Janes

After stilettos and flip flops, I think I like the tennis shoe/Mary Jane hybrid the most. At least, my closet and shoe collection shows evidence of this. I have about 10 pairs of these classy, yet sporty little shoes. They are perfect for so many things. You can wear them hiking, biking, with jeans, a skirt, around the house, out on a date. I love them! American Eagle brand shoes (which are sold at Payless) have a bunch of fun Mary Janes.


So, what do I look for when I buy shoes? What makes a shoe, a “Molly” shoe? Usually there’s something different about the shoe, a something extra that jumps out at me. It could be an embellishment, a fun heel or a fabulous color. On this pair of shoes it’s the tiny hint of metallic, sparkly gold that did it for me. If you look closely, around the edge, they are not just cream colored shoes, but the trim is pink satin and gold metallic thread. It’s that something special that makes a shoe go beyond boring to WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment