Friday, June 18, 2010

Day Thirty-one – Cranberry flats

I love these shoes alot! My friend, Kristin Holmes first had these shoes and as soon as I saw them I knew I needed a pair too. I found out where she got them and went out and bought them:

shoes-2-5

I always feel kinda bad wearing them around Kristin, though, because right after I got a pair, her puppy chewed hers up and by then, she couldn’t find them at the store anymore! Big time bummer!

In fact, I love the color of these shoes so much, that when I wanted to paint the front door red, I knew just what color I wanted; the exact cranberry shade of these shoes.  I even took the shoes with me to the paint department at Home Depot and told the guy, “Match the color of these shoes exactly. I don’t care how weird this looks.” He told me it wasn’t weird at all. Apparently, there are lots of women like me in love with their shoes, because he said he gets requests to match paint colors to shoe colors all the time. I think he did a very good job, because I have a fabulous, cranberry red front door now, too.

shoes-1-23

No comments:

Post a Comment