Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Forty-two – Nude Pumps

Shoe lovers never fear! I’m still here with my shoe collection! We’re just slowly running out of summer shoes here. Thought that wouldn’t happen, didn’t you? But, the summer days are waning and we’ll soon be into my winter/fall shoe collection. Ahhh, the fun that awaits us!

So. The last few pairs of summer stilettos.

All good relationships require compromise and a girl’s relationships with her shoes is no different. A pair of nude pumps is right up there with a pair of black heels in being a “must have” fashion accessory in my book. They go with everything and make your legs look longer and thinner since they match the color of your skin. Think monochromatic.

However, when I went shopping for a pair a month or so ago, I didn’t have a large amount of cash available. I found the perfect pair of Steve Madden’s. Perfect shade of nude, perfect platform pump. Exactly what I wanted: $80. Not so good. So, I put them back for another time when I maybe had $80 or they were on sale and went to look in the sale section at DSW and found these:

shoes-2-7

Not exactly what I wanted, but close enough. Oh and did I mention they were 40% off AND I had a $10 off coupon? In the end I ended up paying $12 for these shoes. Score!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment