Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day Forty-five – Fleece lined Clogs

One of the challenges of living in Minnesota through nine months of winter is staying warm and looking stylish and cute at the same time. There are times it is just impossible, but I’ve found ways around this dilemma.
Keeping my feet warm is my biggest issue. My feet are ALWAYS cold! SmartWool socks help. And this pair of cute shoes succeeds where others fail. Behold, the fleece lined clog!

shoes-1-17

An adorable, suede wedge that looks good with all my jeans and winter pants, but is also shearling lined. They feel oh-so-toasty on my feet from September to May. And wouldn’t you know it, they just happen to be one of my favorite brands, Rocket Dog! Rocket Dog comes through again! These felt awfully good yesterday on what I’d have to deem was our first “official” Duluth-y day. Cold, wet, windy. Oh yeah, this is what the tourists miss when they only come in the summer. We’re a hardy breed up here! It takes a special person to survive on Lake Superior, and a good, warm pair of shoes. . .or 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment