Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Giggles and Laughter!

Everyone in there life at least knows somebody who is super goofy,fun to be around, fun to watch and at the same time can be the most caring person in the world. I live with that person! My mom!

She is the best person in the world and one of those reasons is her sense of humor and joy! What happens quite often at our supper table is somebody will say something or something will happen that is really not that funny, but my mom and I will look at each other and burst out in giggles. My dad and brothers will just look at us like we are nuts. But whatever it is that is so funny makes so much sense to us girls, but guys well guys are just so boring when it comes round to silly little giggles at the supper table. Oh well I guess that is just a girl thing.

As girls we can see stupid little things that most people (mainly guys) would look at and just smile, but we girls are not afraid to laugh out loud! Lately every Sunday evening us youth and a couple adults have been playing ultimate frisbee. And the guys NEVER want to pass to a girl cause apparently we can’t play very well! My mom told me that in order for guys to ever play fair at anything you have to be better than them at that thing. Well I believe that us girls blow the guys out of the water for laughter! Seriously guys are so serious sometimes! Yah they can laugh pretty hard and al,l but we as girls can laugh at any thing! No matter how funny it really is!

Now I think it is funny watching other people laugh their heads off! Like tonight for example my mom was watching a funny movie I was reading a book on the other side of the room. And I swear she made me jump 10 feet out of my chair when she would start to laugh! I looked up and just had to laugh because she was tipped over on the couch laughing hysterically! So you have to admit guys, that girls laugh over way more things than you! Lighten up a little! And throw us the frisbee, we’re pretty good at that too!

-Laura Sahlberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment