Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Forty-nine – Flowered Corduroy Pumps

I’m desperate for Spring. This is the time of deepest Winter when I start to go a little stir-crazy. I start getting seed catalogs in the mail and missing my flower garden and the warmth of summer on my skin. I miss how easy it is to run out the door. These days it takes 10 minutes to get ready to leave. Turtleneck, sweater, boots, scarf, down coat, hat, mittens, and I’m STILL freezing when I get in the car!

So, I start to wear bright colors in late January. A red sweater, a pink scarf, anything to get me through.

And flowers on my feet:

shoes-1-32

Actually these shoes work really well up here in the winter, slushy, slippery stuff, because the soles and the heels are rubber. I don’t slip, I’m up out of the muck, and I’m cute and stylish! What more can a girl ask for from a pair of shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment