Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dazzled

I had “one of those days.” I was given the runaround today between my prescription company and my hospital, trying to refill a prescription. Between the two of them, neither would help me, neither would cooperate and neither would authorize my prescription. By the end of the conversation I was crying in frustration. And frustrated that as a girl, I cry when I’m frustrated. The guy on the phone at the prescription company actually said to me, “It’s not that no one wants to help you ma’am we just don’t do that here.” You just don’t do what!? Help me!? ARGH!!!

I left for work, worked a long day and then had a longer meeting and got home at 9 pm. I haven’t even seen my daughter today except to drive her to work this morning.

I arrived home to, finally, one good thing.

My double ShoeDazzle order had arrived.

OK, I’m easily placated; easily made happy. If that makes me shallow, sue me.

shoedazzle-2

What normal girly-girl wouldn’t be soothed by the site of THESE waiting for her at the end of a long, frustrating day?

And to top it all off? Nathan surprised me with an outfit I showed him a week ago at my favorite Canal Park store.

shoedazzle-1

Sweet dreams tonight. Too bad I can’t sleep in my new attire. But. . .I could sleep NEXT to my new shoes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment