Friday, May 21, 2010

Day Six – Rocket Dog Mary Janes

Do you have a brand that you just love? Or something or someone you can just pick out no matter where you are?  You know, like you hear a song and you KNOW that’s Alan Jackson. Or you hear a TV commercial and you can tell without a doubt that that voice is James Earl Jones.  Or that smell when you walk into the mall, yup that would be Abercrombie.

That’s how it is with me and the brand Rocket Dog. Weird name, I know. But, Rocket Dog shoes are just so different and quirky, kinda like me!  In any shoe store I am instantly drawn to a pair of Rocket Dog shoes and I am never surprised when I go, “Oh, I Looooove these shoes! They’re so cute!” Then I look at the brand, and sure enough, they’re Rocket Dog. I have several pairs of Rocket Dog.

Next time you’re at DSW, check ‘em out. I think you’ll agree. They’re pretty cute shoes!

shoes-1-1

And those socks, btw, they’re pretty darn cute too, dontcha think? SmartWool summer socks. My kids picked them out for Mother’s Day for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment